Mon, 17 Apr|
Menopause without HRT...
Are we pathologising Womanhood? Why do Menopause symptoms vary in different populations - if we, in the West, talk to Nomadic tribeswomen about menopause they laugh - they do not experience the myriad of issues we do... why, what have we done differently? Join us on Monday 17th April
Time & Location
17 Apr 2023, 19:15
London, 63 Chetwynd Rd, London NW5 1BX, UK
About the event
Why do Menopause symptoms vary in different populations - if we, in the West, talk to Nomadic tribeswomen about menopause they laugh - they do not experience the myriad of issues we do... why, what have we done differently?
Join us on Monday 17th April to hear an expert panel discuss...
- Can we navigate the Menopause without HRT?
- If we're using HRT, how else can we optimally support ourselves?
- If we've not reached the menopause, how can we prepare ourselves?
Bring your notepad and expect to go home with a health plan of achievable, low cost, low environmental impact solutions.Speakers
- Caroline Gaskin: Caroline has supported women through menopause in her holistic health practice for over 20 years and will help unravel questions about how we experience the menopause.
- Tanya Moulding: Tanya has worked within the field of olfaction for over 15 years and will be looking at the therapeutic and psychological effects of five sacred oils in relation to the menopause.
- Desiree Diaz: Desiree has studied the Wise Woman Tradition of healing using knowledge of the wisdom of plants and will look at how herbs and yoni steaming can support us before and during the menopause.
The discussion will be Chaired by Ali Masterman.
We are also pleased to introduce the award winning Fermenti - delicious treats to boost your microbiome, which you'll be able to try, along with herbal teas expertly blended especially for the occasion, while you delve into goody bags.
Tickets by donation, you are also more than welcome to attend for free, but you must book (see below) - all profits will go to Menopause Support CICSchedule
- 7.15pm: Arrive, have a tea and some wholesome treats
- 7.30pm: Introduction of the event and panel
- 7.35pm: Caroline Gaskin on the six foundation blocks for preparing for and navigating the menopause
- 8pm: Tanya Moulding on the five sacred oils to support yourself during peri/menopause
- 8.25pm: Short break
- 8.35pm: Desiree Diaz on essential herbs to support you and the benefits of yoni steaming in menopause
- 9pm: Q&A Session
- 9.30pm: Conclusion and Event Close