Sun, 30 Jul|
ENERGY HEALING SOUND BATH EVENING
Join us as we connect deeper with energy healing and release any stagnant energy and emotions with a high vibrational sound bath
Time & Location
30 Jul, 19:00 – 20:00
London, London E16 1ZA, UK
About the event
What to expect?
A beautiful evening dedicated to raising vibrations and releasing all stagnant energy you may be keeping inside. Whilst you experience a high vibrational sound bath, energy healing will heighten your experience further. Adding to the healing benefits of a sound bath you will receive deep energy healing by Desiree. We will connect you with the universal energy of Reiki and Sekhem (Sekhem is deep Egyptian energy healing that brings in the healing from the sun)
Using this combination of healing can be really profound to release unwanted energy and emotions, join us as we let go of limiting beliefs and negative self talk all while receiving powerful self love energy to really raise our vibration!
Expect an immersive sound journey dedicated to raising vibrations and showing yourself the love you deserve. We are going to dive deep with a powerful sound journey, raising vibrations to the frequency of self love and abundance.
1. Herbal tea
2. Rose ritual to set intentions
3. Reiki + Sekhem energy healing
3. High vibrational sound bath journey
4. Oracle Cards + a spray energy cleanse
This evening is for you if:
- You are looking for an evening of deep relaxation and self love & are on a healing journey of your own.
- You want to take up a new Self Love practice
- You are on a manifestation and mindfulness journey and want to elevate your practice even further
- You want to Release stuck energies, emotions, and trauma
- You want to Reconnect with your creativity, passions and dreams
- Receive Reiki energy healing and Sekhem blessing
- Connect with Oracle card messages
Feel free to message me any questions you have via firstname.lastname@example.org or via instagram @theselflovelab.co.uk
LIMITED TICKET AVAILABILITY.. I can't wait to see you there! (Please arrive 15 minutes before the event start time for a prompt start)
DOORS CLOSE 7.05PM